Guided Tour Victoria Falls – Zimbabwe
View the majestic Victoria Falls. The Falls are commonly described as one of The Seven Natural Wonders of the World and Zimbabwe boasts some of the most spectacular views. To discover how the Falls were formed and what local customs and traditions surround them, it is well worth taking a guided tour. These tours are extremely informative and end with a visit to the local art and crafts centre.
Pickup Time: 07:00, 09:00, 11:00, 13:00, 15:00
Duration: 2 – 3 hours (approx)
Guided Tour of the Falls Highlights
- A Guided tour through the Victoria Falls Rainforest
- A knowledgable Guide to show you all the secrets of the Mighty Victoria Falls
- +/- 3km walk with various amazing view-points along the face of the falls
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Inclusions Activity Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
Guided Victoria Falls Tour Overview
Guided Victoria Falls Tour. Enjoy a guided tour of one of the Seven Natural Wonders of The World. A must see when visiting Victoria Falls. As you enter the Victoria Falls rain forest you will notice a change in vegetation. This tropical rain forest was created from the constant spray of the Victoria Falls. Explore the unique rain forest feasting your eyes on magnificent plant and bird life, whilst taking in the grandeur that is the Victoria Falls. You will be guided through the rain forest and stop at the different view points along the way. You will find yourself in awe as you witness the sheer magnitude of the Victoria Falls. This truly is an inspiring experience.
The Victoria Falls will be in full flood between April and August.
If you would like to view the Victoria Falls from a different perspective why not book a Helicopter Flight over the Victoria Falls. This will give you spectacular views of this magnificent attraction.
Dress Policy – Casual, Advised to bring:
- Raincoat Ponchos – Available for hire at the Rainforest
- Sealable bag to keep valuables dry
Child Policy: 6 – 11 Yrs 50% of adult price.
- Return Transfers from Victoria Falls hotels and lodges.
- Guided Tour of Victoria Falls
- Internationals $30 National Park Fees payable on entrance to the Rainforest.
- SADAC Residents $20 National Park Fees payable on entrance to the Rainforest.
- Zimbabweans $7 National Park Fees payable on entrance to the Rainforest.