Shark Cage Diving (Sch.) (IT)
Join us on this most exhilarating underwater experience of a lifetime. Whether viewing from the deck or up close and personal, this is an experience you won’t forget!
Daily pickup: Times are approximate and will be advised the night before. ~ Daily Drop-Off 04:30 pm
- Bantry Bay / Camps Bay 05:30 am
- Oranjezicht / Gardens 05:45 am
- Waterfront / Sea Point 06:00 am
- City Bowl / Foreshore 06:15 am
Shark Cage Diving Highlights
- Dyer Island & Shark Alley
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Inclusions Activity Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
Shark Cage Diving Overview
Depart early from Cape Town and travel to Kleinbaai where you will arrive at the Great White House
You will receive breakfast and register your wetsuit size. Receive a pre-trip safety briefing about what to expect during the trip and a biological background on great white sharks. After the required briefing, stroll down to the harbour to board the vessel.
Travel time to Dyer Island is approximately20 minutes, with the shallows being a short 10 minute ride (where the boat shall anchor depends on where the sharks are). On average, you will be out at sea for around 2 hours, but this depends on shark activity, conditions, as well as number of divers on the day.
Weather permitting, your skipper shall take you on a quick trip through the infamous Shark Alley. Upon return to the Great White House, enjoy some soup and bread to warm you up.
Shower facilities are available to freshen up before departing on your next adventure (to own account / cash only)
- Bring your swimsuit / bathing costume.
- We recommend some warm clothes–even in summer it can get chilly at sea.
- We highly recommend guests who are prone to any kind of motion sickness (or are unsure if they are) to use anti-nausea medication well in advance.
- Boat trips are dependent on weather conditions and it is advisable to have more than one day set aside for shark viewing.
- In the event of adverse weather conditions on the day of the boat trip clients can either:
- Take the trip on a later date suitable to them,
- Apply for 100% refund–administered through the Travel and the local booking agent.
- Sharks are wild animals and their presence cannot be guaranteed. If there is no shark activity on a shark cage diving tour, a voucher will be offered.
- This voucher is not transferable.If a shark has been sighted from the boat, we will consider that a successful trip.
- Return Transfers
- On board snacks (basic sandwich, selection of crisps, sweets to keep any sea sickness at bay)
- Post dive warm snack
- Viewing or diving with Great White Sharks