Zambezi Dinner Cruise – Into Africa – Victoria Falls
We offer a safari style dinner cruise on the Zambezi River above the majestic Victoria Falls. Experience the warmth of the sunset while making your way gently up the majestical Zambezi river with the eurythmic sounds of nature complimenting the serenity of the moment. Enjoy snacks and cocktails before being served an exquisite three course plated meal with bright glistening stars adding to the magic of the evening under the African sky.
Into Africa Dinner Cruise can be enjoyed on 3 boats depending on the number of guests booked
- Moon Dancer Minimum Guests 2 – Maximum Guests 48
- Tsholomoya Minimum Guests 2 – Maximum Guests 25
- Fish Eagle Minimum Guests 2 – Maximum Guests 20
Operating Schedule. (4 hours including transfers)
- Year round 16h30pm Pick up from the hotels
- Year round 17h00pm Cruise departs the waterfront
- Year round 20h30pm Return to hotels
Into Africa Dinner Cruise Highlights
- Amazing sunset cruise on the Zambezi River, sipping your favourite beverage
- Enjoy the tranquility of the river while you spot the wildlife and birdlife on the banks of the river
- As the sun sets sit down to a freshly prepared four-course meal
- Pair your meal with a great wine.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Inclusions Activity Type
Canapés And Drinks
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Medium Group
Enjoy the best of both worlds, a spectacular Zambezi sunset cruise followed by a four-course meal, freshly prepared on-board by our chefs, and served to you while cruising along the river with the sounds of the African bush providing your background music.
Into Africa have 3 dedicated floating restaurants offering gourmet meals on the mighty Zambezi River above the Victoria Falls.
Imagine experiencing the sounds and smell of the African bush, the spray of the mighty falls in the distance, while watching crocodile, hippo and elephant, all of which, plus much more, call this home. Our dinner cruises offer guests an opportunity to enjoy the romantic elegance and a sumptuous three course meal (all drinks included) under the African sky remaining
This has been rated as one of the ‘best valued’ activity in the falls. As always, we can plan and tailor make to accommodate special requests, groups, conference events or intimate dinners.
No age restrictions. 0 – 2 Years free, 3 – 11 Years 50%
Dress: Smart Casual, Advised to bring:
- Binoculars / Camera
- Warm clothes during winter, it can get cold on the river.
- Return Transfer from hotels and lodges in Victoria Falls
- 3 Course Dinner freshly prepared in the en-board kitchen
- Pre-dinner snacks
- $10 National Parks Fees payable at check-in at the waterfront.