Victoria Falls River Safaris – Livingstone
Discover the best of the Zambezi aboard specially designed boats that cross rapids with ease and yet operate in water as shallow as 20cm, making access to amazing parts of the Zambezi, which were previously out of reach, possible. Enjoy the thrill of speeding over rapids then slowing down for a leisurely birding and river wildlife safaris around the islands on the Breakfast, Lunch or Sunset Safari.
We offer a variety of Zambezi Cruise options on different vessels each having their own attributes and charm, the followinng are the boats and their “Low Water Capacity”
- Explorer 1 – 6 Guests + 1 Crew
- Explorer 2 – 10 Guests + 2 Crew
- Explorer 3 – 12 Guests + 2 Crew
- Explorer 4 – 16 Guests + 2 Crew
Pickup Breakfast 08:00 am, Lunch 11:30 am, Sunset 15:30 pm (winter), 16:00 (Summer)
Victoria Falls River Safaris – Highlights
BREAKFAST CRUISE – Enjoy a superb morning river safari adventure on the mighty Zambezi River. Fresh muffins and hot refreshments are served en-route.
LUNCH CRUISE – Explore the river’s meandering channels and many islands above the Victoria Falls which are rich in bird and river wildlife before stopping on an island for a picnic lunch and refreshments.
SUNSET CRUISE – As the light softens and the wildlife heads to the river for their last drink of the day, your late afternoon’s game viewing cruise begins. Light snacks and sundowners complete this magical experience on the Zambezi.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Inclusions Activity Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Small Group
Victoria Falls River Safaris
The boats head upstream in the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park, exploring the many Zambezi islands and channels.
Hippos and crocodile can be spotted throughout the year and in the winter months there is the exciting possibility of watching elephants in the river crossing to the islands. Stretch your legs and enjoy a refreshment stop on one of the Zambezi River islands. A picnic is provided on our Lunch Safari and snacks are served on the Early Morning and Sunset Safaris. For those wanting exclusivity, Private River Safaris can be booked.
Minimum Numbers: 2 Guests Maximum Numbers : 16 Guests depending on boat.
- Victoria Falls River Safari – Breakfast Cruise US$100.00
- Morning Cruise Tea / Coffee / Fruit Juice Chilled Seasonal Fresh Fruit Skewer Butter Croissants & Preserves Finger Sandwiches with fillings of Egg Mayo, Cheese & Tomato, Chicken Mayonnaise
- Victoria Falls River Safari – Lunch Cruise US$100.00
- Carrot & Cucumber & Tartar Sauce Vegetable Spring Rolls Mini Chicken & Mushroom Pie Mini Fillet Steak Rolls Fresh Fruit & Cheese Platter
- Victoria Falls River Safari – Dinner Cruise US$100.00
- Crudités & Hummus Dip Mint Flavoured Vegetable Samosas Crumbed Fresh Rosemary Chicken Wings BBQ Fillet of Beef
No age restrictions. Children U11 50%
Child Policy – No children U12 years.
Dress: Smart Casual, advised to bring:
- Sun Screen
- Return Transfer from Livingstone Hotels and Lodges
- Breakfast, Lunch or Snacks on relevant cruise.
- US$10 National Parks Fees