African-Eye Photographic Cruise – Victoria Falls
The Photographic cruise is the ultimate way for both the amatuer and seasoned wildlife photographer to welcome a new day as you celebrate the sunrise, or experience the magnificent sunsets.
The photographic cruises are 3 hours long with a unique and personalised experience that offers guests a different approach and feel of the Zambezi River. There is always a dedicated photographic guide on board instructing you on how to use our supplied cameras and lenses whilst pointing out the captivating wildlife and scenery in the area.
Operating Schedule – Winter / Summer (3 hours including transfers)
Sunrise Photographic Cruise:
- W 06h30 am / S 06h00 am Pick up from the hotels
- W 07h00 am / S 06h30 am Cruise departs the Riverview Waterfront
- W 09h30pm / S 09h00 am Return to hotels
Sunset Photographic Cruise:
- W 15h00 pm / S 15h30 pm Pick up from the hotels
- W 15h30 pm / S 16h00 pm Cruise departs the Riverview Waterfront
- W 18h00pm / S 18h30 pm Return to hotels
(Summer 1st November – 30 April / Winter 1 May – 31 October. Times are approximate)
Photographic Cruise – Victoria Falls Highlights
- Magical moments and atmosphere in either the morning or evening
- Serenity on the river
- Ideal for birdwatching and wildlife viewing
- Photographic Guide on the cruise to help you capture your memories.
- Delicious breakfast freshly prepared
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Inclusions Activity Type
Canapés And Drinks
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Small Group
African-Eye Photographic Cruise – Victoria Falls Overview.
The photographic cruise (am and pm) is a 3 hour long unique and personalised experience that offers guests a different approach and feel of the Zambezi River.
There is always a dedicated photographic guide on board instructing you on how to use the supplied cameras and lenses whilst pointing out the captivating wildlife and scenery in the area. The Cruise is not only suitable for keen bird watchers but also for those who are eager to capture the beauty that the Zambezi River has to offer in a quiet and personalised way.
The photographic boat that we use is an upmarket, unique tailor made boat that offers personalised photographic safaris on the iconic Zambezi River .The boat being made of aluminium and shallow hull enables it to access channels and rapids that are more difficult for other bigger boats to reach, therefore offering an exclusive safari.
The boat consists of 6 custom made seats that rotate 360-degrees. There are camera mounts, cameras and lenses that are supplied for your use and you will leave with an SD card with all your photos from the trip. Please note that guests are welcome to use their own cameras if they prefer to do so.
Minimum Numbers: 2 Guests Maximum Numbers : 6 Guests
No Children Under 13 Years
Dress: Casual, Advised to bring:
- Sun Screen
- Your own photographic equipment if you wish
- Warm clothes during winter, it can get cold on the river.
- Return transfers from Victoria Falls hotels and lodges
- Photographic River Cruise
- Canapés and Refreshments
- Use of Photographic Equipment, Cameras, Lenses and Mounts.
- SD Card to take away your memories
• $10 National Park Fees