Classic Sunset Cruise – Victoria Falls
The Classic Sunset Cruise on the Zambezi River, just above the mighty Victoria Falls is the perfect way to wind down your day in Victoria Falls. Relax with your favourite beverage in hand while the boat follows the river upstream, though the various channels with frequent sightings of Hippos, Elephant and wildlife that comes down to the river for their evening drink. A great family activity that cumulates in the spectacular sunsets that the Zambezi is renowned for.
Operating Schedule . Winter / Summer (3 hours including transfers)
- W 15h30pm / S 16h00pm Pick up from the hotels
- W 16h00pm / S 16h30pm Cruise departs the waterfront
- W 18h30pm / S 19h00pm Return to hotels
(Summer 1st November – 30 April / Winter 1 May – 31 October. Times are approximate)
Classic Sunset Cruise – Victoria Falls Highlights
- One of the most popular times on the Zambezi River
- Freshly prepared canapés and drinks
- Sunset on the Zambezi River
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Inclusions Activity Type
Canapés And Drinks
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Large Group
Classic Sunset Cruise – Victoria Falls Overview
A Victoria Falls sunset cruise on the Zambezi River is a must do activity when on safari in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe. Celebrate the setting African Sun as you cruise the Zambezi River in luxury.
Join us for a relaxing sunset cruise on either of the two boats, Sundancer or Dragonfly, and take part in one of the most celebrated moments of the day, watching the African sun sink below the horizon in a splash of colours across the skyline.
Minimum Numbers: 2 Guests Maximum Numbers : 24
No age restrictions. Children 50% of Price
Dress: Smart Casual, Advised to bring:
- Sun Screen
- Warm clothes during winter, it can get cold on the river.
- Return Transfers from Victoria Falls hotels and lodges.
- 2 Hour sunset cruise on the Zambezi River
- Tasty Snacks.
$10 National Park Fees payable at check in at the jetty.