Chobe Lunch Cruise
Escape the heat of the African lunchtime sun, as you cruise on the Chobe River with cold drinks and a freshly prepared braai (barbeque) styled lunch cooked on-board. Our attentive staff will ensure that you are looked after during the entire cruise.
Pickup 11:30 am ~ 02:30 pm drop-off.
Chobe Lunch Cruise – Chobe
- Enjoy the quiet time on the river out of the mid-day heat with a cool river breeze
- Three-course lunch freshly prepared onboard
- Cold beverages served throughout the cruise
- The breathtaking Chobe River and the birdlife and wildlife on the banks of the river.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Inclusions Activity Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Small Group
Chobe Lunch Cruise Overview
A Chobe Lunch Cruise is a wonderful way to experience the Chobe National Park. Chobe National Park is known for the large herds of elephants and buffalo. They tend to make their way to the river for a drink and onto the islands in the river to feast off the sweet grass. Herds of elephants cross the Chobe River to the islands, a site to behold. Other common sightings are hippos and crocodiles basking in the sun.
Some of the best photography is possible in the afternoons and Birding is also excellent along the river with common sightings of African darters, fish eagles, kingfishers and other waders and water birds. The African Skimmer is also often seen. This bird is an almost threatened species and a nice one to tick off your birding list.
It is highly recommended to partake on a Chobe boat cruise. If the lunch cruise is not quite up your street why not try a Chobe River Sunset Cruise or a Chobe River Game Cruise.
Duration: 3 hours (approx)
- Return Transfer from Kasane based hotels
- $10 Park Fees to be paid on arrival at the activity