Cape Winelands Sip & Cycle Safari (ES)
Private Tour – “From Price” based on a p/p for 4 guests, the more guests the cheaper it is p/p.
Franschhoek is not only stunning in its natural beauty and mountainous surroundings but it is also known as the culinary capital of South Africa. Explore this breathtakingly beautiful region by bicycle and sip world class wines on this full day experience in the Franschhoek Valley.
All fitness levels are welcome on this stunning 27k cycle throughout the Franschhoek wine valley. Get up close and personal with surrounding vineyards by hopping on a bicycle and joining us for a fun day on the open road!
Pickup 8am ~ 5pm drop-off.
Cape Winelands Sip & Cycle Safari Highlights
- Enjoy a scenic bike ride with us as we manoeuvre our way through the beautiful town of Franschhoek.
- Stop at the Huguenot Monument for a bit of background of this quaint town with deep-rooted French heritage
- Take a breather at a nearby wine estate with a wine pairing to keep the energy levels up
- choose between biltong, Turkish delight or chocolate
- Visit an “off the beaten track” wine estate and taste award-winning wines while drinking in the views
- End the day with a well-earned wine tasting and lunch at Moreson wine farm
- All fitness levels welcome. 27 kilometres of cycling total.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Inclusions Activity Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
Winelands Sip And Cycle Safari Overview
Make your way through the quaint town of Franschhoek stop at the famous Huguenot Monument as your private guide tells you a bit about the French heritage of the historic town. Your trained cycle safari guide will take you to the first tasting of the day where you’ll sip on superb wines paired with either biltong, Turkish delight or locally made chocolate.
Your next stop takes you off the beaten track and onto a dirt road sweeping onto the other side of the mountains. It’s here that you?ll come upon a hidden winery that specialises in award-winning wines. Take a seat and enjoy the view before hopping back onto your cycle steed.
After an enjoyable day on the road, you’ll have earned a fantastic lunch and one last wine tasting at the renowned Moreson wine farm. After lunch, your guide will drive you back to your accommodation in Cape Town and/or the surrounds. Well done, you!
Private Dining in the Vineyards
*Note: This activity is operated on a PRIVATE basis only.
Listed price based on 4 Guests (The more guests, the cheaper per person)
Minimum Numbers: 2 Guests : Maximum Numbers 10 Guests
Winelands Sip And Cycle Safari Included:
- Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in and around Cape Town
- Mountain bike with front suspension
- 2 wine tastings and 1 food & wine pairing
Winelands Sip And Cycle Safari Excluded:
Add Itinerary Description
Enjoy a scenic bike ride through the beautiful town of Franschhoek
Stop at the Huguenot Monument and enjoy a stop for a local coffee
Take a breather at a local winery with a wine & food pairing
Visit an off the beaten path wine estate in Franschhoek
Enjoy a leisurely lunch with breathtaking views (lunch on own account)
End the day with a well-deserved wine tasting at a winery in Stellenbosch