Flying Fox, Zip Line – Victoria Falls (WH)
The site is set high up on the spectacular cliffs of the Batoka Gorge between the Victoria Falls Hotel and Victoria Falls Bridge, above rapids No. 3 & 4. the “Look-out” perched 120 meters above the raging water off the Zambezi River in the Batoka Gorge below. If you ever wanted to feel like you were flying, then this is a perfect opportunity to see what it feels like.
If you are a pre-booked guests you will be transferred to “The Look-out”. The experience is based in Zimbabwe. (No passports or visas required.)
Departures : Hourly between 08:00 am and 04:00 pm daily – tour takes +/- 1.00 hours.
Flying Fox Highlights
- Get the adrenalin pumping as you take a a running dive into the chasm.
- Experience the feeling of flying with an amazing backdrop of the Victoria Falls Bridge behind you.
- The most amazing birds-eye views of the Batoka Gorge as you slide horizontally 120 meters above the water.
- Bragging rights over your friends who were just spectators
- Visit the Look-out cafe for refreshments after the experience.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Inclusions Activity Type
Activity Level Moderate
Zip Line – Victoria Falls Overview
Pre-Booked guests will picked up from hotels and lodges within Victoria Falls Town, and then taken to the edge of the Gorge between Victoria Falls Hotel and the Victoria Falls Bridge.
You will be fully briefed at the “Look-Out” located on the edge of the Gorge. This is a comfortable thatched platform with a spectacular view where you will check-in, sign an indemnity, and be given a briefing and refreshments.
Imagine the adrenalin rush of travelling at a speed of106 km’s hurtling 425m across the gorge, while suspended 120m above the breathtaking beauty of the Zambezi water below!
As the river zigzags down the Batoka Gorges, the cable is suspended across from one side to the other.
For this experience you are harnessed and attached to a pulley, then launched over the edge picking up speed as you descend over the water and reaching a speed of 106 km an hour. This is the longest Zip Line (Foofie Slide) ride in the world.
Minimum Numbers: 1
The Minimum age is 2 years old. This activity is totally safe for children of all ages. Smaller children are harnessed with their parent/guardian and can enjoy high wire.
Parents or guardians of any child under 16 must be present and available to sign an indemnity on the child’s behalf.
Dress:Casual, Advised to bring:
- Running/hiking shoes,
- Long hair must be tied back.
Clients are advised to leave their valuables at their hotels/B&B’s/Campsite.
- Max total per harness weight 140 kg
- People with the following conditions cannot participate in the Flying Fox Tour:
- Pregnant women
- People with heart conditions
- Return transfers from Victoria Falls hotels and lodges when pre-booked
- The Flying Fox
- $3 National Parks Fees
- Items of a personal nature,
- videography and photos of the activity
- Transfers outside Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe