Canopy Tour – Victoria Falls
“Tree top adventure offering a unique birds-eye view of one the seven natural wonders of the world”.
The Vic Falls Canopy Tour, Gorge Swing and Adventure Slides site is set high up on the spectacular cliffs of the Batoka Gorge between the Victoria Falls Hotel and Victoria Falls Bridge, above rapidsNo. 3 & 4. Pre-booked guests will be transferred to “The Look-out”. The experience is based in Zimbabwe. (No passports or visas required.)
Departures: Hourly between 08:00 am and 03:00 pm daily – tour takes +/- 1.50 hours.
Victoria Falls Canopy Tour Highlights
- The most amazing birds-eye views of the Batoka Gorge with the background of the Victoria Falls Bridge and the turbulent rapids.
- 9 different slides and 1 cable bridge walkway.
- Amazing Forest birdlife, including Purple Crested Turaco and Peragrine Falcons.
- Fun for all the family
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Inclusions Activity Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
Victoria Falls Canopy Tour Overview
The Vic Falls Canopy Tours offer a network of slides, trails and rope bridge walkways within the canopy of the hardwood forest of the Zambezi gorges. This exciting and scenic activity offers amazing views of the turbulent rapids, the Victoria Falls Bridge and spray of the Falls. The Vic Falls Canopy Tour offers family fun and a unique birds-eye view of one the seven natural wonders of the world.
This unique experience is suitable to adventure seekers of all ages including families and groups. Observe the riverine forest from a variety of different vantage points–from above, below and within the canopy itself. Experience forest birdlife, which can include the Knysna and Purple crested Turaco (Lourie) and Peregrine Falcons.
The Vic Falls Canopy Tour consists of 9 different slides, varying in length (with the longest being approximately 85m and the shortest being 40m)and 1 cable bridge walkway. The friendly and experienced staff will give you a detailed safety briefing before the canopy tour, taking you step by step through your upcoming adventure. There will be two guides on each tour.
Minimum Numbers: 2 Guests Maximum Numbers : 8 per group
There is no age limit, and children will have their own harness and pulley. If needed, children can slide attached to the Guide. The objective would be for the children to gain confidence and start sliding on their own.Parents or guardians of any child under 16 must be present and available to sign an indemnity on the child’s behalf.
Children 6 – 11 50%
Dress: Smart Casual, Advised to bring:
- Running/hiking shoes,
- Long hair must be tied back.
Clients are advised to leave their valuables at their hotels/B&B’s/Campsite.
- Max total per harness weight 140 kg
- People with the following conditions cannot participate in the Vic FallsCanopy Tour:
- Pregnant women
- People with heart conditions
- People with chronic back pain or shoulder problems
- People who are unable to walk up steps
- The climb out is approximately 50 Meters and takes 10 to 20 minutes.
- Return Transfers if booked in advance
- Canopy Tour
- Bottled water.