Guided Tour of the Falls & Rainforest Brunch (Group Tour) Victoria Falls
Group Tour – Min 10 Guests
There is only one way to see and understand the magnitude, historical relevance and sheer beauty of this Natural Wonder of the World; a guided tour of the Victoria Falls, accompanied by the most passionate and knowledgeable experts. Experience the “Smoke that thunders” from a different angle, ending at the Livingstone Statue a delicious brunch.
Guided Tour of the Falls & Rainforest Brunch Highlights
- A Guided tour through the Victoria Falls Rainforest
- A knowledgable Guide to show you all the secrets of the Mighty Victoria Falls
- +/- 3km walk with various amazing view-points along the face of the falls
- Scrumptious Brunch at the David Livingstone Statue, with the Victoria Falls as the background.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Inclusions Activity Type
Canapés And Drinks
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
Guided Tour of Victoria Falls & Rainforest Brunch Overview
Upon collection from the hotel, the guests are transferred to the Rainforest Entrance where the tour of Victoria Falls will begin. As a guest, you will find yourself meandering through the evergreen rainforest with dedicated viewpoints of the Falls along the 3km route. The guide, (along with some light humour) will be parting with his knowledge of the Falls and the surrounding areas. The 2-hour tour comes to an end at the David Livingstone Statue, where a scrumptious brunch with the Victoria Falls as a backdrop awaits the guests. What will your saying be?
Operating Schedule: +/- 4 hours
- 08h00 am Pick up from the hotels
- 08h3o pm – 11h30 am Guided Tour and Rainforest Brunch
- 12h00 pm Return to hotels
Minimum Numbers: 10 Guests : Maximum Numbers 24
Dress Policy – Casual, Advised to bring:
- Raincoat Ponchos – Available for hire at the Rainforest
- Sealable bag to keep valuables dry
Child Policy: 6 – 11 Yrs 50% of adult price.
- Return transfers from hotels and lodges in Victoria Falls.
- Guided tour of The Victoria Falls
- Brunch menu with premium drinks
- Floral décor
- Rainforest entry fee
- Venue fee US$600