Full Day Cycling Cape Of Good Hope (IT)
Private Tour – “From Price” based on a p/p for 4 guests, the more guests the cheaper it is p/p.
For the energetic traveller who appreciates nature, this tour offers an alternative to simply watching the scenic splendour of the CapePeninsula pass you by allowing you time to cycle a section of the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve.
Pickup 7:30am ~ 4:30 pm drop-off.
Full Day Cycling Cape of Good Hope Highlights
- Cape Point & The Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Cycling Adventure & game viewing
- Simon’s Town, Boulders Beach & the Penguin Colony
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Inclusions Activity Type
Activity Level Tough
Group Size Small Group
Full Day Cycling Cape Of Good Hope Overview
Depart your hotel in the early morning and travel along the spectacular Atlantic Seaboard, past Hout Bay Harbour and via the picturesque Chapman’s Peak Drive to the Noordhoek Farm Village. Renowned for long white sandy beaches, vast wetlands and ancient milkwood forest, Noordhoek epitomizes a relaxed, unhurried lifestyle that is sought after by many environmentalists and artists, so don’t be surprised to find horses, pigs, cows, hens, ducks and rabbits roaming the gardens and open public spaces.
Here you will enjoy some light refreshments to energise you for your visit to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve.
On arrival at the reserve, you will have the opportunity to cycle along the winding road to the historical landmark of Cape Point, the most South-Western point of Africa (weather permitting). The reserve is home to an array of fynbos, over 250 species of birds, buck, baboons and Cape mountain zebra. Continue to enjoy views fromCape Point Lighthouse before travelling to the naval hamlet of Simon’s Town.
Enjoy a delicious lunch before proceeding to Boulders Beach for a visit to the penguin colony. Well-placed wooden walkways allow visitors to see these delightful little creatures in their natural habitat without invading their privacy too much.After visiting the penguins, you stop (time& tide permitting) on a lovely semi-private beach for swimming.
Return to Cape Town in the early evening with drop-off at the hotel.
- Cyclists must be 110cm or taller
- Cycling takes place only within the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve.
- Depending on the cycling abilities of the clients, the cycling can be adapted to their preferences in respect of distance–up to 30km of mountain biking trail is available in the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve.
- Clients should take their own towels if they wish to swim at Boulders Beach.
- Safety gear is provided.
- If there are guests who do not want to cycle, they remain on the vehicle with the guide who follows the cyclists closely
- Drive along the Atlantic Seaboard
- Refreshments at Noordhoek farm Village
- Cycle Route in the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Boulders Beach Penguin colony
- Entrance Fees:
- Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve,
- Boulders Beach Penguin Colony