Siduli Hide Game Viewing – Victoria Falls
Minimum Numbers: 2 Guests : Maximum Numbers 6 Guests.
Designed to appear like a termite mound, the ‘Siduli Hide’ is located on the edge of the waterhole, offering a unique opportunity for a Wildlife Viewing Experience up close!
A qualified Professional Guide escorts guests on a short walk (5 minutes) from the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge to the Seduli hide.
Once safely hidden within, guests wait for a variety of mammal, reptile and bird species to visit the waterhole to quench their thirsts or to sample minerals at the nearby salt-lick.
From this sunken game hide, you get an amazing ground zero perspective of the animals at the waterhole, often standing right next to you without even knowing you are there.
Morning – Pick up 6.15 am ~ 8:30 am drop-off. Afternoon – Pick up 4.30 pm ~ 6.45 pm drop-off.
Siduli Hide Game Viewing Highlights
- Get up close to the animals at the edge of one of the most photographed waterholes in Southern Africa.
- Uncontrived game experience, viewing the game from a totally different perspective.
- Knowledgable guides who will point out and educate you on all the nature points
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Inclusions Activity Type
Tea & Coffee
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
Siduli Hide Game Viewing Overview
A variety of mammal, reptile and bird species visit the waterhole to quench their thirst or to sample minerals at the nearby salt-lick.
Please note: Due to seasonal changes and the fact that this is an authentic wild experience, we cannot guarantee wildlife sightings. However, in drier seasons, there are more chances of having some very good close up encounters!
Guests must be able to sit quietly for long periods of time and should not suffer from claustrophobia!
Due to the possibility of close interactions with wildlife, this experience is not for the faint-hearted!
This activity is ideal for photographers, small groups and wildlife enthusiasts, who are after a “non-commercial” experience.
Operating Schedule: +/- 2.5 hours
- Morning 06h15 am / Afternoon 16h30 pm Pick up from the hotels
- Morning 08h30 am / Afternoon 18h45 pm Return to hotels
Minimum Numbers: 2 Guests : Maximum Numbers 6 Guests
Dress Policy – Casual, Advised to bring:
- Warm clothes in winter
Child Policy: No Children U16, unless by special arrangement.
- Return Transfers from Victoria Falls Hotels and Lodges
- Morning – Coffee and Tea at the Safari Lodge before entering the hide
- Afternoon – Limited Beers and Refreshments
- The Seduli Hide Experience