Game Drive in the Zambezi National Park from Victoria Falls
Venture into the 57 000 hectare, unfenced Zambezi National Park which is only a five minute drive from Victoria Falls Town, exploring the vast genuine wilderness of the Zambezi National Park.
Using an open four-wheel drive vehicle, the game drive allows the guests to discover many interpretations of the bush and all its inhabitants, related to them by our suitable trained and qualified guides. This is an uncontrived bush experience, covering a genuinely wild, unfenced wilderness area.
Morning – Pick up 6am ~ 9am drop-off. Afternoon – Pick up 2.30 pm ~ 5.30 pm drop-off.
Game Drive in the Zambezi National Park Highlights
- Uncontrived bush experience in unfenced natural wilderness.
- A wide variety of larger mammals may be found within the 56,000 hectare Zambezi National Park, including elephant, lion, buffalo and leopard.
- Knowledgable guides who will point out and educate you on all the nature points
- Amazing birdlife along the Zambezi River
- Refreshments on the banks of the river.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Inclusions Activity Type
Tea & Coffee
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Small Group
Zambezi National Park Game Drive – Victoria Falls
The Zambezi National Park borders the mighty Zambezi River. A Victoria Falls game drive in the Zambezi National Park is an uncontrived bush experience, covering a genuinely wild, unfenced wilderness area.The game drive will set off either in the early morning or mid-afternoon and explore the vast wilderness of the Zambezi National Park. Using an open four-wheel drive vehicle, the highly qualified guide will go in search of the Big Five.
The Park is home to a variety of larger mammal species, including lion, elephant, buffalo, giraffe, zebra and several species of antelope, including eland, kudu, waterbuck, impala, and Zimbabwe’s national animal, the majestic sable.
Operating Schedule: +/- 3 hours
- Morning 06h00 am / Afternoon 14h30pm Pick up from the hotels
- Morning 09h00 am / Afternoon 16h00pm Return to hotels
Minimum Numbers: 2 Guests : Maximum Numbers 8 Guests per vehicle
Dress Policy – Casual, Advised to bring:
- Warm clothes in winter
Child Policy: Children 0 – 6 only on private vehicle, 6 – 11 Yrs 50% of adult price.
- Return Transfer
- Light Breakfast (Morning)
- Drinks / refreshments
- Coffee and Tea
- $15 National Parks Fees (Per person) Zambezi National Park.