Bungee Jump – Victoria Falls Bridge from Victoria Falls
In what some have described as the best bungee jump in the world, experience 111 meters of free-fall and 4 seconds of pure adrenalin, Bungee Jump Victoria Falls. It is not the highest bungee in the world, but how many jumps can boast the backdrop of the mighty Victoria Falls, with the raging Zambezi River flowing directly below you.
Opens at 9:00am ~ 5 pm Close. (Closed for lunch between 1 pm and 2 pm) Jump takes +/- 1 hour
- During rainy season there may be disruption to timing as the ropes need to be kept dry (mid December – April)
Bungee Jump – Victoria Falls Bridge (From Victoria Falls) Highlights
- Unbeatable location in front of the largest sheet of falling water in the world.
- Bungee from the famous Victoria Falls Bridge
- Plummet 111 meters to just above the raging torrents in the gorge
- Consistently voted as one of the top adrenalin activities on the planet.
- Have the bragging rights to your friends.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Inclusions Activity Type
Activity Level Extreme
Group Size Small Group
Bungee Jump Overview
Jump into the rainbow at the Worlds greatest Bungee Jump. The original, the one and only, the must-do, the ultimate thrill! 4 seconds of freefall, 111m of Pure Adrenalin! Off the famous Victoria Falls Bridge, with a spectacular backdrop of the majestic Victoria Falls, move to the edge, arms out and 5-4-3-2-1- BUNGEE leaving yourself plummeting towards the rumbling waters of the rapids of the Zambezi River and let the adrenaline flow.
For the more experienced, speak to your Jump Master and make it more adventurous by doing an Ankle-tied Back-flip or Star Elevator…
*Personalized DVDs and photographs are taken of every bungee jump and are made immediately available for viewing and purchase.
Bungee Jump Safety Standards
During your bungee jump Victoria Falls safety is the number 1 concern and you have nothing to worry about. The detailed set of operational manuals, including a safety management systems manual, a standard operating procedures manual, emergency response plan manual, cord building manual and the quality management systems manual ensures that no stone is left unturned.
This coupled with daily equipment inspections, periodic cord inspections, and bi-annual independent safety audits make 100% sure the equipment you will be using is of the highest quality and condition.
- Min Age: 15 Years
- Please note that transfers to the Victoria Falls Bridge are not included in this price.
- Remember to bring your passport for entry onto the Victoria Falls bridge – no visa or stamps necessary.
- One of the worlds most spectacular Bungee Jumps
- Return Transfer unless on the scheduled transfer from Shearwater Cafe.
- *Personalised DVDs and photographs